Diesel Mechanic needed to diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, such as material handlers (cranes), front end loaders, skid steers, fork lifts, conveyors and other equipment.
1. Follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to LOTO
2. Repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment by servicing, repairing, adjusting and testing machines, devices, moving parts and equipment.
3. Operating vehicles, mechanized devices or equipment by running, maneuvering, navigating or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment.
4. Making decision and solving problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5. Inspecting equipment, structures or materials to identify the cause of an error or other problems and defects.
6. Identifying objects, actions and events by identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing difference or similarities and detecting changes in equipment functionality.
7. Communicating with manager by providing information by telephone, in written form or in person.
Must have good eye and hand coordination and fine manipulation skills. Must be able sit, stand, bend or stoop for long periods of time (6+ hours). Must be able to lift and or carry 50 lbs. Individually and up to 75 lbs. With assistance. Must be able to continuously push, pull and reach overhead (4+ hours)