Administrative Assistant and Backup Relief Receptionist
This role is a fluid position that requires an administrative professional who is self-motivated, organized
Primary receptionist relief - Relieve receptionist for breaks and lunch; cover full-time for receptionist
during sick or vacation leave including ordering lunches for the executive staff, processing bills,
collecting receipts, ordering office supplies, etc.
Assist in setting up for meetings
SPC Daily Production report
Cover for any assistant away on sick or vacation leave and handle all requests from the people they
support including answering phones, emails, travel arrangements, calendar requests, etc.
Check the PEG supply/copy room once a week to see what supplies are running low, keep everything
stocked and double check downstairs inventory
Check PEG copier quality weekly and run diagnostics and self-cleaning. Call IT if necessary to schedule a
maintenance appointment with vendor to maintain maximum performance
Provide support for Associates
- Check Associates calendars for any meetings, appointments, travel etc. For meeting and/or
call availability for the day.
- Book travel, airfare, hotel, ground transportation and restaurants for Associates as needed.
Add details to respective calendars and coordinate with other assistants if multiple SG staff
involved in same trip.
- Answer phones for Associates and cover phones for other assistants if they are out or away
- Assist Associates with formatting, printing and binding presentations
- Help Associates with any projects as needed
- Ensure Weekly Deal Update report is in the Associates inboxes first thing Monday morning
by 9 A.M. For the 10 A.M. Coffee Talk meeting
- On a monthly basis collect receipts from Associates for expense reports on the 1st of each
month. Prepare and submit Associates expense reports to Kent at least 8 days prior to the
15th each month for approval.
- Pay Associates Amex bills on the 15th of each month.
- On a quarterly basis gather each Associates billable expenses and submit to appropriate
assistant for processing.